In an invitation email sent out to the press today, Apple announced it will be holding a media event in on March 27.
The event invite asks members of the press to "Join us to hear creative new ideas for teachers and students" at a venue in Chicago.
Looking at the email, it looks like this event will have a focus on the iPad and hand writing, as "Let's take a field trip" appears to be written by hand. Could Apple be launching a new version of its Apple Pencil stylus?
The event is to take place at the Lane Tech College Prep High School, an unusual change of pace from the Apple-owned venues and theaters the company usually hosts events in.
The original version of this story appeared on Tom's Guide.
- How to Quickly Transfer Images from an iPad to a PC
- Change the Apple ID on an iPad
- Use the Apple Pencil with iPad Pro's Notes App
- Every iPad Pro Keyboard Shortcut You'll Ever Need
- Multitask on the iPad Pro: Slide Over, Split View, Picture in Picture
- How to Select, Copy, and Paste Text on the iPad
- How to Download and Install iOS 11 on an iPad
- How to Use the iPad's Dock and Multitask
- Shoot 4K Video on the iPad Pro
- Use Your iPad Pro as a Secondary Display
- Set the EQ on the iPad for Better Sound
- How to Reboot the iPad
- Activate the iPad Bookmarks Bar
- How to Send SMS Messages on an iPad
- Re-arrange and Manage Application Icons on the iPad
- How to Set Up Messages on Your iPad
- How to Use the Parental Controls on Your iPad
- Access Alternate Characters on the iPad Keyboard
- Drag and Drop on an iPad
- Remove or Change the
- The Best iOS 11 Features That Transform Your iPad
- Edit Multiple 4K Video Streams on the iPad Pro
- Change the Lock Screen and Wallpaper on the iPad
- How to Clear Your Cookies and Browsing History on iPad
- How to Make and Answer iPhone Calls on Your iPad
- How to Use Three Apps at Once on the iPad
- How to Disable Wi-Fi Assist and Avoid Overages on Your iPad
- How to Use Work Spaces
- Password Protect the iPad
- Open Links in a New Page
- Disable the Clicking Sound on the iPad Keyboard
- How to Use Multi-touch Gestures on the iPad
- Watch Your iPad on a Television Set (Using AirPlay)
- How to Fix an iPad Activation Error