How to Set the EQ on the iPad for Better Sound
The iPad’s audio quality isn’t amazing, but you can improve it by changing the EQ settings.
- Play a favorite track in the iPod app to use as a baseline.
- Press the Home button, then tap the Settings app (the music will continue to play).
- Tap iPod in the left column, then EQ on the right side options screen.
- Tap one of the 22 options—such as Bass Booster, Hip Hop, R&B, and more—to change the quality of the audio.
- The change will happen right away, though it might not be as evident with some choices.