If you're bargain hunting for the best monitor deals, you've come to the right place. Retailers are kicking off the new year with solid discounts on today's best monitors.
So if you want to connect a monitor to your laptop or game console, luckily you don't have to spend a fortune. We're rounding up the best monitor deals for the money to ease the strain on your wallet.
The right monitor for your laptop can help your day-to-day productivity soar and enhance your viewing experience. You can mirror or extend your laptop screen, build a dual monitor setup or even a multi-monitor setup for gaming.
But before you select the best monitor for your needs, there's something you should know. There are lots of specs to consider when you're choosing the right monitor for your PC. Besides display size, resolution, refresh rate, and response time, you'll also have to think about price versus performance.
No matter your budget, you'll want to get the best value for your hard earned cash — and that's where we come in. We're searching the web and rounding up the top deals on the industry's best monitors. Whether it's 27-inch monitor deals, 32-inch monitor deals or 4K monitor deals you're after, we've got your back.
Best monitor deals right now
- Samsung SE450 21.5" 1080p Monitor: was $189 now $69 @ Walmart
- Lenovo Q24i-10 24-inch 1080p Monitor: was $190 now $129.99 @ Best Buy
- LG 27BK400H-B 27-inch 1080p Monitor: was $200 now $139.99 @ Newegg
- Dell S2719H 27-inch Monitor: was $270 now $199.99 @ Dell
- Dell New Year Deals: up to 30% off monitors @ Dell
Best monitor deals
Samsung SE450 21.5" 1080p Monitor: was $189 now $69 @ Walmart
Now $120 off, the Samsung SE450 is the monitor you want if you want an affordable space-saving display. It packs a (1920 x 1080) screen resolution and a selection of ports for connecting to another monitor or game console. View Deal
Lenovo Q24i-10 24-inch 1080p Monitor: was $190 now $129.99 @ Best Buy
Now $60 off, the Lenovo Q24i-10 is at an all-time low price. This modernly stylish 1080p monitor a 178 degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles, built in speakers, and FreeSync technology.View Deal
LG 27BK400H-B 27-inch 1080p Monitor: was $200 now $139.99 @ Newegg
Save $60 on this 27-inch monitor and make the most of your productivity. You get the clarity of 1080p resolution, a compact bezel, AMD FreeSync, and on screen controls.View Deal
Dell New Year Deals: up to 30% off monitors @ Dell
Dell's New Year deals takes up to 30% off select monitors. Whether you're looking for a productivity monitor or a fast response time gaming display, there's a monitor deal for you.
Dell S2719H 27-inch Monitor: was $270 now $199.99 @ Dell
You can save $70 on the Dell S2721H 27-inch IPS monitor. It has a (1920 x 1080) pixel resolution, 5ms response time, two HDMI ports and a built in speaker. Complement your desk with this modern and chic monitor for less.
Computer monitor buying guide 2021
- We recommend a 27-inch monitor size. However, go for the largest display that will fit your workspace and your budget. 27 inches is very large, so pull out a ruler and do some measuring.
- Buy a 4K monitor if you can afford to splurge. Although 1080p monitors offer a great viewing experience, 2160p content is becoming the new norm. If you have room in your budget to spend upwards of $250, go for the 1440p or 4K monitor.
- Widescreen multimedia monitors are for everything. If cinematic viewing, immersive PC gaming and maximum productivity are priority, go for a widescreen monitor. They come in flat and curved designs with life-like FHD or 4K resolution.
- Generally speaking, 60Hz and up is a good refresh rate. The refresh rate is the number of times a monitor refreshes the screen per second. A standard 60Hz monitor refreshes the screen 60 times per second whereas a 120Hz monitor refreshes twice as many times. Competitive gamers will benefit from the smoother gaming performance of 144Hz and up.
- Most monitors have a response time of 5ms. Response time is the time it takes the monitor to shift from one color to another. Gamers will want to get the lowest response time (1ms is ideal).