June is almost here and the best monitor deals continue to surface. We're seeing aggressive discounts on today's best monitors of all sizes from various retailers.
So if you're budget conscious and need a monitor or two, you've come to the right place. We're rounding up the best monitor deals you can get right now.
Investing in a computer monitor can make your productivity soar and enhance your entertainment experience. You can mirror or extend your laptop screen, build a dual monitor setup or even a multi-monitor setup for gaming.
But before you choose the best monitor for your needs, there's something you should know. There are lots of specs to consider when you're choosing the right monitor for your PC. Aside from display size, resolution, refresh rate and response time, you also have to think about price versus performance. No matter your budget, you'll want to get the best value for your hard earned dollars —and that's where we come in.
Computer monitor buying guide 2020
- We recommend a 27-inch monitor size. However, go for the largest display that will fit your workspace and your budget. 27 inches is very large, so pull out a ruler and do some measuring.
- Buy a 4K monitor if you can afford to splurge. Although 1080p monitors offer a great viewing experience, 2160p content is becoming the new norm. If you have room in your budget to spend upwards of $250, go for the 1440p or 4K monitor.
- Widescreen multimedia monitors are for everything. If cinematic viewing, immersive PC gaming and maximum productivity are priority, go for a widescreen monitor. They come in flat and curved designs with life-like FHD or 4K resolution.
- Generally speaking, 60Hz and up is a good refresh rate. The refresh rate is the number of times a monitor refreshes the screen per second. A standard 60Hz monitor refreshes the screen 60 times per second whereas a 120Hz monitor refreshes twice as many times. Competitive gamers will benefit from the smoother gaming performance of 144Hz and up.
- Most monitors have a response time of 5ms. Response time is the time it takes the monitor to shift from one color to another. Gamers will want to get the lowest response time (1ms is ideal).
The best computer monitor deals
LG 24" Monitor: was $129 now $99 @ Amazon
If you're looking for a monitor under $100, look no further than this LG 24M47VQ 24-inch monito. It features a 1920 x 1080p display, 2ms response time and split screen functionality to maximize your productivity. View Deal
Dell S2719H 27" Monitor: was $279 now $199 @ Dell
This beautiful Dell panel is a solid pick if you're looking for a monitor under $200. It features a near borderless 27-inch display, and dual 5W speakers that deliver premium sound. View Deal
Lenovo L24q-30 24" Monitor: was $199 now $179 @ Lenovo
The new Lenovo L24q-30 23.8-inch (2560 x 1440) IPS monitor has a 75Hz refresh rate and FreeSync technology. For a limited time, it's $20 off.View Deal
Lenovo Legion 43.4" Gaming Monitor: was $1,199 now $899 @ Microsoft
If you want to level up your gaming experience, the Lenovo Legion Y44w-10 gaming monitor might be worth the splurge. Zoom around corners and take headshots like a pro on a 3840 x 1200 curved FreeSync display with 144Hz refresh rate. For a limited time, it's $300 below retail price.