The Best Cyber Monday iPad Deals
Apple's iPads will be high on many holiday wish lists this year. To help ease the burn of Apple's price tags, we're rounding up the best iPad deals you can buy right now, from the entry-level iPad Mini 4 to the new 2018 iPad Pros.
iPad Pro Deals
From the base 64GB model to the massive 512GB tablet, all of the 2017 iPad Pros are currently on sale. Keep in mind that some capacities and color combinations may not be available. Also worth noting is that Target has the 2017 iPad Pro 10.5-inch on sale from $549.99 ($100 off). That's the best price at the moment, but stock is very limited and inventory changes by the hour.
Unfortunately, the 2018 models are not currently on sale.
- 2017 iPad Pro 10.5-inch (64GB) for $597.99 ($51 off)
- 2017 iPad Pro 10.5-inch (64GB) for $619 ($30 off)
- 2017 iPad Pro 10.5-inch (256GB) for $719 ($80 off)
- 2017 iPad Pro 10.5-inch (512GB) for $899 ($100 off)
- 2017 iPad Pro 12.9-inch (64GB) for $649 ($280 off)
- 2017 iPad Pro 12.9-inch (256GB) for $749 ($330 off)
- 2017 iPad Pro 12.9-inch (512GB) for $899 ($250 off)
iPad 9.7-inch 6th-Gen Tablet
The current-gen iPad dropped to $249 ($80 off) on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Current sales are a more modest $20 and $30 off.
iPad Mini 4
Walmart was the king of iPad Mini 4 deals on Cyber Week. It offered Apple's tiny tablet for an all-time low of $274.99 ($124 off). The 128GB tablet is frequently on sale for $299, so we recommend not paying more for it than that.Currently, Amazon has it for $324.99, which we would pass on.
iPad Mini 4 (128GB) for $324.99 ($75 off)