Cyber Monday deals aren't all gone just yet, and that includes some of our favorite deals on streaming services. Monthly subscriptions for on-demand entertainment are getting pricier every year, but there's good news: these Cyber Monday streaming deals can save you quite a few bucks before collapsing into your couch to find something to watch.
Our favorite Cyber Monday streaming deal that's still kicking around is Disney Plus for $79.99 for the full year. That offer expires on Dec. 8 with the price bumping up to $109.99 per year, so you're saving $30 by picking it up today! HBO Max for $2 a month gets an honorable mention for both its amazing library and the fact that we don't know when this deal is going to expire, HBO originally said it ended yesterday so it could disappear at any moment.
And that's not all! We've rounded up our favorite streaming services deals still available after Cyber Monday below. Keep reading to see which one is right for you. (And your wallet.)
Cyber Monday streaming deals - Quick Links
- HBO Max:
$9.99/mo$1.99 a month
- Disney Plus:
$7.99/mo$80 per year
- Paramount Plus Bundle:
$50$25 for 1 year
- Sling TV w/ Free Fire TV Stick: save $40 @ Sling
$25 a month$5 for the first month
Best Cyber Monday streaming subscription deals
$7.99/mo $80 per year
Save $16 on this Cyber Monday Disney+ deal! Stream all your favorite movies and TV shows from Pixar, Marvel, Stars Wars, and National Geographic with this Cyber Monday deal, which unlocks oodles of colorful content for just $80 per year. The $13.99 Disney Plus, ESPN+ and Hulu bundle includes live sporting events from from the NBA, NHL, UFC, and plenty more. Act fast because Disney is jacking up their subscription prices on December 8.
$9.99/mo $1.99 a month
Dragon-sized savings on HBO Max! Enjoy award-winning content and superb streaming perks for just $1.99 a month for the first three months. (For this Cyber Monday deal, you must be a new subscriber with a valid email address.) From classic cartoons like Bugs Bunny and Tom & Jerry to educational content like Sesame Street, there's endless entertainment for everyone in your family. This Cyber Monday deal won't last forever: it ends on November 28.
Paramount Plus Bundle:
$50 $25 for 1 year
Save 50% on Paramount Plus annual plans. The Paramount Plus Essential plan now costs $24.99 for the first year instead of the normal price of $49.99 annually, which is good news for your wallet. This base plan includes thousands of TV shows and movies, NFL on CBS live, top soccer games, and CBSN 24/7 live news. This limited-time offer ends on January 3, 2023.
Sling TV w/ Free Fire TV Stick: save $40 @ Sling
Get a free Fire TV Stick when you sign up for Sling, not to mention free Hallmark Channel access for 30 days and $10 off your first month of Sling Blue, Orange, or Orange & Blue. Watch at home or on the go and get up to 50 hours of free DVR. This Cyber Monday streaming deal ends Dec. 18.
$25 a month $5 for the first month
Save $20 on this Cyber Monday Philo deal! Stream all your favorite content from 60+ tip-top TV channels, including AMC, A&E, MTV, BET, Discovery, VH1, Food Network, History, Nickelodeon, OWN, TLC, Lifetime, Hallmark, Paramount, TV One, and much, much more. Use the promo code THANKS between Nov. 25 and Nov. 30 to take advantage of this limited-time deal.
Once you've taken advantage of the Cyber Monday laptop deals and tablet deals you'll find this week, it's time to figure out what to watch on that brand-spanking new high-res display you've presumably purchased. What about the audio, you ask? Don't worry, there are plenty of Cyber Monday headphone deals to be found.
1. An annual subscription for Disney Plus is down to $80 right now, and this is your magical one-stop shop for everything Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Stars Wars, and National Geographic — content the whole family can enjoy. Whether you're a fan of nostalgic cartoons (X-Men: The Animated Series, Gargoyles, Duck Tales), rock-'em-sock-'em superhero movies and TV shows (Ms. Marvel, She Hulk: Attorney at Law, Iron Man), or documentaries about the great outdoors (America the Beautiful), a Disney+ subscription has a little something for kids — and adults — of all ages. Lock in this price by December 8 before the price goes up!
2. We're not done yet. HBO Max is only $2 a month for new subscribers, offering one of the best streaming services on the market. HBO Max has a huge library of content spanning decades of television, movies, and comedy specials. Bonus: if you're a Game of Thrones fan, you can watch the entire original series (and the huge hit spin-off series House of the Dragon) whenever you like. Rawr.
3. You can also save 50% off Paramount Plus, which is perfect for NFL fans. Paramount Plus offers a vast library of shows, movies, sports, and Paramount Plus exclusives and original hits like the Halo TV series, South Park: The Streaming Wars, and Seal Team. You also get access to live NFL games on CBS, live Champions League soccer matches, and 24/7 news coverage. Game on!
4. Not to be outdone, this Sling Cyber Monday deal throws in a free Fire TV Stick, which ain't too shabby. After you place your order, you'll get a welcome email from Sling with a unique promo code. You will then use this code to order your Fire TV Stick at Amazon.com. Enter the promo code at checkout to redeem your free Fire TV Stick.
5. Last but not least, new subscribers get 80% off your first month of Philo in this fantastic Cyber Monday deal. Featuring unfettered access to 60+ premium channels — MTV, Discovery, Food Network, Nickelodeon, AMC, Lifetime, Hallmark Channel, GAC Family, and much more — your family will never run out of on-demand TV shows, movies, and live sporting events in front of the 'ol yuletide log. Normally priced at $25 per month, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Granted, you can still Netflix and Chill at full price (the streaming service giant is notorious for not offering any discounts for Black Friday or Cyber Monday), surrounded by shiny toys from the company's merch store. There are also plenty of free streaming services to keep you entertained over the holidays, but you won't have the same selection of premium TV shows, new movies, and live sporting events offered by one of the subscriptions above.
Cyber Monday is over, but we’re still tracking the best end-of-year discounts on must-have tech toys. Looking for one of the best laptops to watch multimedia from? Be sure to check our Cyber Monday deals hub for the best holiday discounts that are still around.
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.
As a freelance journalist, TJ has over a decade of multi-medium storytelling under his belt. Leveraging a quarter century of collective coddiwompling amid the ever-evolving landscape of wireless gadgetry, his unique editorial background allows him to explore a variety of tech-centric subsectors on this fascinating planet. When he's not field testing new gear in the Catskills, Adirondacks, or an actual field, he can be found sipping Negronis in his living room and crafting Dr. Seussian poetry inside a tattered moleskin.