How to Change Your Desktop Background in Windows 10
It's not the blue Windows 10 wallpaper isn't nice to look at, but it's more fun to choose what background you want on your desktop. You are going to be the one staring at the screen all day and maybe you don't want to be peering at a dark blue logo all day. Here's how to change your background in Windows 10.
1. Click on the Windows icon in the lower left of your screen right next to the search bar.
2. Click on Settings in the list on the left.
3. Click on Personalization, fourth on the list.
4. Click on Background. The background page will come up which allows you to preview your background picture and lets you choose from several photos or your own photos for your desktop background.
5. Click on the box underneath Background to choose between a picture, solid color, or slideshow for your background.
6. Underneath Choose your picture, click on one of the options or click Browse to choose one from your computer. Click on whatever photo you want and it will appear as your desktop background.
7. If you don't like the layout of the photo you can click on the box underneath Choose a fit to choose between fill, fit, stretch, tile, or center options for your background.