Fujitsu is releasing new lines of laptops for both the consumer and business markets, and some are the thinnest we've seen in a long time.
The LifeBook U937/P is a business notebook that weighs just 1.76 pounds, and the Lifebook H75/B1 is a mainstream model that's only 1.72 pounds. Yes, both of those model names have slashes in them.
MORE: Laptops with the Longest Battery Life
We've seen light laptops before (the Lenovo LaVie Z weighed a mere 1.8 pounds), but these may be the lightest. Chances are that we'll have to lust after them from afar, though, as Fujitsu tends to only sell its notebooks in Japan.
The UH75/B1 uses a Core i5 Kaby Lake CPU, HDMI, three USB ports (one of which is Type-C), HDMI and Ethernet ports. The U937P has similar specs but uses a heavier magnesium chassis. Both are 0.6-inches thick.
Windows 10 Security and Networking
- Use the Windows 10 Parental Controls
- Find Your MAC Address
- Turn Your Windows PC into a Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Password Protect a Folder
- Create a Guest Account in Windows 10
- Enable Windows Hello Fingerprint Login
- Set Up Windows Hello Facial Recognition
- How to Restrict Cortana's Ever-Present Listening in Windows 10
- Automatically Lock Your PC with Dynamic Lock
- Blacklist Non-Windows Store Apps
- Find Saved Wi-Fi Passwords
- Set Up a Metered Internet Connection
- Use Find My Device
- Stream XBox One Games
- All Windows 10 Tips
- Map a Network Drive
- Create Limited User Accounts
- Set Time Limits for Kids
- Pin People to Your Taskbar