How to Create App Folders with BlackBerry 10
Want to access your favorite BlackBerry 10 apps without having to search through your Application Panels? Then you'll need to create an apps folder. Like Android and iOS, BlackBerry 10 allows you to easily organize your favorite apps into a series of folders. To create a folder:
- Tap and hold the app you want to move into a folder until all of the app icons are shaking.
- Drag the app on top of the app with which you want it to share a folder.
- Name the folder accordingly and tap Save.
To remove an app from a folder, tap and hold the app you want to remove and drag it to the bottom of the screen. The app will then reappear on the Application Panel like any other app.
More Blackberry 10 Tips
- How to Master BlackBerry 10's Gestures
- How to Move Predictive Text on BlackBerry 10's Keyboard
- How to Use the Time Shift Camera App in BlackBerry 10
- How to Edit Photos Using BlackBerry 10
- How to Put Your BlackBerry 10 Phone in Airplane Mode
- How to Copy and Paste Text in BlackBerry 10
- How to Change the Search Engine in BlackBerry 10's Browser
- How to Add Bookmarks to BlackBerry 10's Web Browser
- How to Create App Folders with BlackBerry 10
- How to Add Email and Social Media Accounts to BlackBerry 10
- How to Add Languages to BlackBerry 10's Virtual Keyboard
- How to Add Shortcuts to BlackBerry 10's Virtual Keyboard
- How to Change Navigation Settings in BlackBerry 10
- How to Disable Voice Navigation in BlackBerry 10