If you're sending a lot of e-mails or BBMs, BlackBerry 10's copy and paste tool can be a life saver. Here's how to use it:
1. Tap and hold the area of text you want to highlight. Drag the text anchor points to cover the sentence or paragraph you want to copy.
2. Tap the highlighted area to display the Copy/ Paste menu.
3. Select the Copy icon on the right side of the screen to copy your text.
4. Tap and hold the area where you want to paste your text, and tap the Paste icon on the right side of the screen.
To cut text, follow the same steps, but instead of selecting the Copy icon, choose the Cut icon.
More Blackberry 10 Tips
- How to Master BlackBerry 10's Gestures
- How to Move Predictive Text on BlackBerry 10's Keyboard
- How to Use the Time Shift Camera App in BlackBerry 10
- How to Edit Photos Using BlackBerry 10
- How to Put Your BlackBerry 10 Phone in Airplane Mode
- How to Copy and Paste Text in BlackBerry 10
- How to Change the Search Engine in BlackBerry 10's Browser
- How to Add Bookmarks to BlackBerry 10's Web Browser
- How to Create App Folders with BlackBerry 10
- How to Add Email and Social Media Accounts to BlackBerry 10
- How to Add Languages to BlackBerry 10's Virtual Keyboard
- How to Add Shortcuts to BlackBerry 10's Virtual Keyboard
- How to Change Navigation Settings in BlackBerry 10
- How to Disable Voice Navigation in BlackBerry 10