The best monitor deals continue to surface during this month's spring savings events. Retailers are currently offering considerable discounts on today's top-rated displays.
So if you're looking for the best end-of-season savings, there are tons of monitor deals to be had. Whether you're on the hunt for a monitor for your laptop or the best 4K monitor for your PS5 or Xbox One X, we've got your back. We're rounding up all the best monitor deals from several retailers and listing them here.
Investing in the right computer monitor can help your day-to-day productivity soar and enhance your overall viewing experience. You can mirror or extend your laptop screen, build a dual monitor setup or even a multi-monitor setup for gaming.
But before you select the best monitor for your needs, there's something you should know. There are lots of specs to consider when you're choosing the right monitor for your PC. Besides display size, resolution, refresh rate, and response time, you'll also have to think about price versus performance.
No matter your budget, you'll want to get the best value for your hard earned cash — and that's where we come in. Whether it's 27-inch monitor deals, 32-inch monitor deals or 4K monitor deals you're after, we've got you covered.
From cheap computer monitors to the best monitors for gaming, here are the best monitor deals you can get.
Best computer monitor deals right now
- Acer XG270HU 27 inch Monitor: was $369 now $229 @ Amazon
- Dell S2721HS 27-inch 1080p Monitor: was $349 now $259 @ Dell
- LG UltraGear 32-inch Gaming Monitor: was $399 now $279 @ Best Buy
- HP Monitor Deals: up to $229 off monitors @ HP
- Dell & Alienware Monitor Deals: up to $650 off @ Dell
Best computer monitor deals
Acer XG270HU 27 inch Monitor: was $369 now $229 @ Amazon
Amazon knocks $140 off the Acer 27 XG monitor for a limited time. It has a (2560 x 1440) resolution 144Hz panel with 1ms response time. AMD Free Sync eliminates screen tearing and other distortions for a smooth gaming experience.
HP V28 28-inch 4K Monitor: was $379 now $259 @ Amazon
Save $98 on the HP V28 4K monitor at Amazon. This truly immersive 4K monitor is produces sharp image clarity, affording you a cinema-like viewing experience. With a refresh rate of 60Hz and AMD FreeSync Technology baked in, expect no less than blur and lag free streaming and gaming.
HP Monitor Deals: up to $229 off monitors @ HP
HP's Spring Sale takes up to $229 off select productivity and gaming monitors. Whether you want a single monitor for your laptop or panels for a dual monitor set up, now is a great time to save. Prices start at $135.
HP U27 27-inch 4K Wireless Monitor Bundle: was $999 now $780 @ HP
Go cord-free and save $218 on this HP U27 27-inch wireless monitor bundle. Reduced latency, lets you breeze through tasks and stream picture perfect content. Now you can enjoy the freedom to connect to your PC wirelessly, or wired. And with 4K resolution and built-in down firing speakers, you'll enjoy an audio-visual experience unlike ever before.
AOC C32G2E 32-inch Curved Gaming Monitor: was $299 now $199 @ Adorama
Save $100 on the AOC C32G2E 31.5-inch curved gaming monitor at Adorama. Optimized for immersive gameplay, it has a 1500R curvature 31.5 inch (1920 x 1080) antiglare WLED panel, 250 nits of brightness, and 16:9 aspect ratio. This is one of the best gaming monitors for shooter, action, eSports, FPS (eSports), beat'm up and racing games. Snag it now for an incredibly low price.
LG UltraGear 32-inch Gaming Monitor: was $399 now $279 @ Best Buy
Now $120 off, the LG UltraGear 32-inch Gaming Monitor (32GK650F) is at a stellar price. This 32-inch 1440p display features a 144Hz refresh rate and ultrafast 1ms response time. Radeon FreeSync technology, Dynamic Action Sync, and motion blur reduction provide buttery-smooth gameplay.
Acer Predator XB271HU Gaming Monitor: was $469 now $344 @ Amazon
Save $125 on the 27-inch Acer Predator XB271HU monitor at Amazon. This is a great 27-inch monitor for anyone who wants to get into higher resolution gaming. With a 2560 x 1440-pixel resolution, 144Hz display and 4ms response time, this beautiful beast should prove to be crisp and colorful.
Dell & Alienware Monitor Deals: up to $750 off @ Dell
Dell's Spring Sale knocks up to $750 off Dell and Alienware monitors. Save big on productivity and gaming monitors, and curved gaming monitors. Prices start at $129.
Samsung M5 27-inch Smart Monitor w/ Streaming TV: was $249 now $219 @ Samsung
Now $30 off, the Samsung M5 Smart Monitor with streaming TV is built for productivity and entertainment. Wireless DeX lets you experience a full PC experience with the monitor and your phone. Access productivity apps for video conferencing, documents and web browsing. The monitor's built in smart hub and speakers lets you stream TV shows and movies via Netflix, YouTube, HBO Max and more. The M5 features a 1920 x 1080-pixel resolution, 16:9 aspect ration, 8ms response time, 60Hz refresh rate and HDR support.
Computer monitor deals buying guide
- We recommend a 27-inch monitor size. However, go for the largest display that will fit your workspace and your budget. 27 inches is very large, so pull out a ruler and do some measuring.
- Buy a 4K monitor if you can afford to splurge. Although 1080p monitors offer a great viewing experience, 2160p content is becoming the new norm. If you have room in your budget to spend upwards of $250, go for the 1440p or 4K monitor.
- Widescreen multimedia monitors are for everything. If cinematic viewing, immersive PC gaming and maximum productivity are priority, go for a widescreen monitor. They come in flat and curved designs with life-like FHD or 4K resolution.
- Generally speaking, 60Hz and up is a good refresh rate. The refresh rate is the number of times a monitor refreshes the screen per second. A standard 60Hz monitor refreshes the screen 60 times per second whereas a 120Hz monitor refreshes twice as many times. Competitive gamers will benefit from the smoother gaming performance of 144Hz and up.
- Most monitors have a response time of 5ms. Response time is the time it takes the monitor to shift from one color to another. Gamers will want to get the lowest response time (1ms is ideal).