The best monitor deals and sales of the holiday season offer huge discounts on today's top-rated displays. If you want the best bargain on a new computer monitor, now is the best time to save big. We're seeing the best end-of-year discounts on computer monitors from top brands like Acer, Dell, HP and Samsung, just to name a few.
Investing in the right computer monitor can help your day-to-day productivity soar and enhance your overall viewing experience. You can mirror or extend your laptop screen, build a dual monitor setup or even a multi-monitor setup for gaming.
There are a lot of specs to consider when buying a laptop. Besides display size, resolution, refresh rate, and response time, you'll also have to think about price versus performance. No matter your budget, you'll want to get the best value for your hard earned cash — and that's where we come in.
Whether you want an external monitor for your laptop monitor or the best 4K monitor for your PS5 or Xbox One X game console, you've come to the right place. From cheap computer monitors to the best monitors for gaming, here are the best monitor deals you can get.
Shop monitor deals
- Amazon: save to up to 47% on productivity, portable, and gaming monitors (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: save up to $600 on select productivity and gaming monitors (opens in new tab)
- HP: save up to $140 on HP and Omen monitors and bundles (opens in new tab)
- Dell: save up 47% on Dell and Alienware monitors (opens in new tab)
- Lenovo: save up to 50% on Lenovo monitors (opens in new tab)
Best monitor deals
Samsung T350 24-inch LED Monitor:
$179 $99 @ Samsung (opens in new tab)
Save $80 on the Samsung T350. This 24-inch IPS display offers much better viewing angles than the TN panels you'll find in most budget displays. The 1920 x 1080 resolution, HDMI port, Radeon FreeSync support and 4ms response time all make for an impressive package at this price point. Best Buy (opens in new tab) has it for the same price.
Samsung 34-inch 4K Ultra-wide:
$400 $229 @ Walmart (opens in new tab)
Save $170 on the 34-inch Samsung Ultrawide monitor. It's packed with a stunning 2160p display, 75Hz refresh rate, 4ms response time, AMD FreeSync capabilities, a Display Port and two HDMIs. This is one of the best monitor deals of the season.
Samsung 32-inch 4K Smart Monitor TV:
$699 $449 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
Save $250 on the Samsung 4K 32-inch Smart Monitor with Streaming TV. It's a wise choice if you want a 4K laptop monitor that doubles as a smart TV. Great for minimalists or small spaces, the Samsung 4K Smart Monitor with streaming TV affords you the best of both worlds.
Dell 34-inch 1440p Curved Monitor:
$499 $379 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
Save $120 on the Dell S3422DWG 34-inch gaming monitor. This massive 3440 x 1440 panel with a 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms MPRT/2ms (Gray-to-Gray) response time. Faster reaction times gives you an edge over the competition
Samsung Odyssey Ark 55" 2160p Curved Monitor:
$3,499 $2,499 @ Samsung
(opens in new tab)Save $1,000 on the 55-inch Samsung Odyssey Ark Curved Gaming Monitor. Samsung's first 55-inch, 4K curved gaming screen has a 165Hz refresh rate and 1ms response rate. It packs a host of features like can convert from horizontal viewing to vertical viewing mode. Amazon (opens in new tab) has it for the same price.
Dell S2721HS 27" Monitor:
$219 $179 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
Save $40 on the Dell 27-inch Monitor S2721HS. This 27-inch display has a 1920 x 1080-pixel resolution, 4ms response time, and 75Hz refresh rate. Connectivity-wise, it equips you with an HDMI port and Display Port 1.2. Its chic and modern design complements any workspace.
Dell 14" Portable Monitor C1422H:
$359 $289 @ Dell (opens in new tab)
Save $70 on the Dell Portable Monitor for a second screen experience. This 14-inch 1080p 60Hz display connects to your laptop via USB abd supplies you with 2 x USB Type-C ports. At just 1.3 pounds, it easily fits into your bag or backpack. It's the perfect companion for your Dell XPS or Dell Insprion laptop.
BenQ 32"4K Monitor:
$799 $484 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
Save $315 on the BenQ EW3280U. It has a 32-inch (3840 x 2160) resolution panel and features HDRi to deliver refined clarity and vivid color. Integrated speakers w/DSP provide detailed sound quality. And for your connectivity needs, the BenQ EW3280U supplies with USB-C, HDMI, and DP (DisplayPort) ports.
Samsung UR50 28" 4K Monitor:
$369 $229 @ Samsung (opens in new tab)
Save $140 on the 28-inch Samsung UR50 4K monitor. It features a 3840 x 2160 pixel resolution which enhances details in photos, illustrations and videos. What's more, UHD upscaling automatically converts SD, HD and FHD content to near UHD-level quality.
Computer monitor deals buying guide
- We recommend a 27-inch monitor size. However, go for the largest display that will fit your workspace and your budget. 27 inches is very large, so pull out a ruler and do some measuring.
- Buy a 4K monitor if you can afford to splurge. Although 1080p monitors offer a great viewing experience, 2160p content is becoming the new norm. If you have room in your budget to spend upwards of $250, go for the 1440p or 4K monitor.
- Widescreen multimedia monitors are for everything. If cinematic viewing, immersive PC gaming and maximum productivity are priority, go for a widescreen monitor. They come in flat and curved designs with life-like FHD or 4K resolution.
- Generally speaking, 60Hz and up is a good refresh rate. The refresh rate is the number of times a monitor refreshes the screen per second. A standard 60Hz monitor refreshes the screen 60 times per second whereas a 120Hz monitor refreshes twice as many times. Competitive gamers will benefit from the smoother gaming performance of 144Hz and up.
- Most monitors have a response time of 5ms. Response time is the time it takes the monitor to shift from one color to another. Gamers will want to get the lowest response time (1ms is ideal).