This month's spring clearance sales offer the best monitor deals with big savings for bargain shoppers. Several retailers today are offering solid discounts on the industry's best monitors.
So if you're bargain hunting for a monitor for your laptop PC or game console, you've come to the right place. To help ease the strain on your wallet, we're rounding up the best monitor deals below.
The right monitor for your portable PC can help your day-to-day productivity soar and enhance your viewing experience. You can mirror or extend your laptop screen, build a dual monitor setup or even a multi-monitor setup for gaming.
But before you select the best monitor for your needs, there's something you should know. There are lots of specs to consider when you're choosing the right monitor for your PC. Besides display size, resolution, refresh rate, and response time, you'll also have to think about price versus performance.
No matter your budget, you'll want to get the best value for your hard earned cash — and that's where we come in. We're searching the web and rounding up the top deals on the industry's best monitors. Whether it's 27-inch monitor deals, 32-inch monitor deals or 4K monitor deals you're after, we've got you covered.
Best monitor deals right now
- Dell Spring Sale Event: Up to 58% off via coupon, "EXTRA10"
- Samsung SE450 Series 21.5" Monitor: was $189 now $70 @ Walmart
- HP 27FWA 27-inch Monitor w/ audio: was $300 now $241 @ Walmart
- Dell S2721HN 27" Monitor: was $260 now $200 @ Dell
- LG 32UD60-B 32-inch 2160p 4K Monitor: was $500 now $350 @ Amazon
Best monitor deals
Samsung SE450 Series 21.5" Monitor: was $189 now $70 @ Walmart
Now $119 off, the Samsung SE450 Series 21.5-inch monitor is at a stellar price. It packs a (1920 x 1080) screen resolution and a selection of ports for connecting to another monitor or game console. If you want an affordable space-saving display, this is the monitor get. View Deal
Dell S2721HN 27" Monitor: was $260 now $200 @ Dell
This 27-inch display has a (1920 x 1080) pixel resolution, 4ms response time, 75Hz refresh rate, two HDMI ports, and audio line-out port. Its chic and modern design is a complement to any workspace. View Deal
LG 32UD60-B 32-inch 4K Monitor: was $500 now $350 @ Amazon
Now $150 off, this 32-inch LG 4K monitor is suitable for PC gaming and PS5 and Xbox Series X console gaming. It sports a (3840 x 2160) pixel resolution, built-in speakers (2 x 5W), 6-Axis control, a 60Hz refresh rate and a minimum Response time of 4ms. AMD FreeSync technology reduces screen tearing. View Deal
Dell S2719H 27-inch Monitor: was $270 now $195 @ Dell
For a limited time, you can save $65 on the Dell S2721H 27-inch IPS monitor. It has a (1920 x 1080) pixel resolution, 5ms response time, two HDMI ports and a built in speaker. Complement your desk with this modern and chic monitor for less.
Computer monitor buying guide 2021
- We recommend a 27-inch monitor size. However, go for the largest display that will fit your workspace and your budget. 27 inches is very large, so pull out a ruler and do some measuring.
- Buy a 4K monitor if you can afford to splurge. Although 1080p monitors offer a great viewing experience, 2160p content is becoming the new norm. If you have room in your budget to spend upwards of $250, go for the 1440p or 4K monitor.
- Widescreen multimedia monitors are for everything. If cinematic viewing, immersive PC gaming and maximum productivity are priority, go for a widescreen monitor. They come in flat and curved designs with life-like FHD or 4K resolution.
- Generally speaking, 60Hz and up is a good refresh rate. The refresh rate is the number of times a monitor refreshes the screen per second. A standard 60Hz monitor refreshes the screen 60 times per second whereas a 120Hz monitor refreshes twice as many times. Competitive gamers will benefit from the smoother gaming performance of 144Hz and up.
- Most monitors have a response time of 5ms. Response time is the time it takes the monitor to shift from one color to another. Gamers will want to get the lowest response time (1ms is ideal).