It's only $379 on Amazon right now (but not for long)
No, it's not as cheap as the $99 TV that's currently flying off the shelves at Amazon, but I don't want that LED display. I want a QLED display, a step up from LED TVs because they deliver more accurate whites and deeper blacks, so you'll get more vivid, richer color.
Amazon Fire 43-inch QLED TV:
$450 $379 @ Amazon
This Fire 43-inch 4K TV sports a striking QLED panel, delivering live sports, movies and shows in sharp, rich, bright, and lifelike colors. Amazon boasts that it supports Dolby Vision IQ and HRD10+, making at seem as if scenes are leaping off the screen. It also sports adaptive brightness, which means that the TV automatically adjusts to your lightning conditions using its built-in lighting sensor. You can stream Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, and more.
One of the best Prime Day TV deals
I want to watch the Gold Cup as if I'm right there, front and center, watching my favorite soccer players whooping their opponents' butts. I want to watch NBA games in crisp, sharp color, too. However, this $99 TV deal isn't going to cut it.
That's why I'm going to buy this QLED, 43-inch 4K Amazon TV. Here's why:
- It's got a stunning 4K QLED display that is designed to make my favorite films, shows and live sports pop out on the screen, making them appear brighter, richer, and more lifelike.
- It supports Dolby Vision IQ and HDR10+, ensuring that scenes appear to leap off the screen with deep, realistic colors
- While I'm not using it, it has an ambient mode, allowing me to display my own personal photos or tap into its gallery of thousands of free artwork.
- I can use it to stream my favorite services, including Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, Peacock, and more.
- It has 4 HDMI inputs, allowing me to connect any video game console to it.
- It comes with a Fire TV Alexa Voice Remote.
This Prime Day deal is expiring quickly, so I'm hopping on this deal as soon as I finish writing this up.
Looking for more phenomenal Prime Day deals? We've got you covered! Visit our Prime Day deals hub for the best discounts of the summer.
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.
Kimberly Gedeon, holding a Master's degree in International Journalism, launched her career as a journalist for MadameNoire's business beat in 2013. She loved translating stuffy stories about the economy, personal finance and investing into digestible, easy-to-understand, entertaining stories for young women of color. During her time on the business beat, she discovered her passion for tech as she dove into articles about tech entrepreneurship, the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and the latest tablets. After eight years of freelancing, dabbling in a myriad of beats, she's finally found a home at Laptop Mag that accepts her as the crypto-addicted, virtual reality-loving, investing-focused, tech-fascinated nerd she is. Woot!