How to Play a Slideshow in Apple Photos
Sharing photos online is fun but when you have some friends over, you can also put on a slideshow presentation of your favorite images from concerts, vacations and other events in your life. Apple Photos gives you a series of fun slideshow designs and lets you put songs from your iTunes account in the background.
You may see a slideshow Play button around Apple Photos in the Photos view, but we suggest starting in Albums view because you won't be constricted to a single import event. Here's how to play a slideshow from Apple Photos:
1. Select Albums.
2. Select an album.
3. Select images and click the Play button. To select multiple images, hold Command while clicking.
4. Select a slideshow theme and click Music.
5. Select a song and click Play Slideshow. Use the search button and field to find the right backing track.
Pop some popcorn and call up some friends; you're playing a slideshow in Apple Photos.
- Best Photo-Editing Software From Beginner to Pro
- How Many Megapixels Do You Really Need?
- These Smartphones Can Replace a Compact Camera