Some presenters rely on seeing private notes when flashing through the slides for an audience, and this feature becomes more important if you read off of a printed copy. Luckily PowerPoint lets you easily opt to print your notes under each slide.
One thing to note is that if you want a printed version with lines to write your own notes on the fly, select the 3 Slides option. Here's how to print notes with slides in PowerPoint 2016.
1. Click File.
2. Click Print.
3. Click Full Page Slides.
4. Select Notes Pages. If you want a version of your presentation that has ruled lines for writing new notes, select 3 Slides.
5. Click Print.
You've printed your PowerPoint slides with notes.
Microsoft PowerPoint Tips
- Change Templates in PowerPoint
- Upload a PowerPoint Presentation to YouTube
- Change a Presentation to Portrait Orientation
- How to Insert a Screen Recording in PowerPoint
- Change Slide Size in PowerPoint
- How to Make a Picture Transparent in PowerPoint
- Convert a Presentation to PDF in PowerPoint
- Add a YouTube Video in PowerPoint