Once you've finished your PowerPoint presentation, you may want to share it with the world as a video on YouTube. Luckily, the software comes with a tool to convert to .MP4, a format that YouTube accepts.
Here are our step-by-step instructions for converting a PowerPoint presentation to a YouTube video. If you just want to share the video file with a friend, skip step 6.
1. Click File.
2. Click Export.
3. Click Create a Video.
4. Click Create Video. If you want to change the video quality, change the added narrations or time spent on each slide, you can tweak those settings here.
5. Click Save.
You've converted your YouTube slide into a video.
6. Visit https://www.youtube.com/upload to upload.
Microsoft PowerPoint Tips
- Change Templates in PowerPoint
- Change a Presentation to Portrait Orientation
- How to Insert a Screen Recording in PowerPoint
- Change Slide Size in PowerPoint
- How to Make a Picture Transparent in PowerPoint
- Convert a Presentation to PDF in PowerPoint
- Add a YouTube Video in PowerPoint
- How to Print Notes with Slides in PowerPoint 2016
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.