How to Save Images On a Chromebook
Did you just find the perfect reaction GIF for your next Google Hangout? Or maybe you saw an image you want to use as your new desktop wallpaper? You can save these images to your Chromebook's internal storage for later use.
Here is how to save web images to local storage on a Chromebook.
1. Open Chrome from the desktop.
2. Find an image that you want to save. Here, we have a Creative Commons photo of the Empire State Building.
3. Right click on the image and select “Save image as...” You can right click by clicking with two fingers on the touchpad.
4. Change the image name, if you want to.
5. Click the Save button.
Your image has now been saved.
6. View your image by clicking on it in the downloads bar.
Your saved image will pop up with your other images in internal storage. You can upload it to your Google Drive or even copy it to a USB drive or SD card.