The image originally had overlays on top of it, but Twitter user Tom Hounsell managed to isolate the screenshot and make it easier to view.
Because it's a concept, it's unlikely that this is anything near final and is very likely to change. The image shows a white task bar with black icons and a minimalist system tray with only the date and time (I wonder where the icons are hiding?). The Groove app has new playback controls and there's no top border to the program.
MORE: How to Use Windows 10
We're expecting to see the Neon redesign later this year. If this is any indication, it won't be a major change, but a series of minor updates to make Windows 10's interface a bit more modern.
Windows 10 Basics
- 7 Settings to Change Right Away
- Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts to Save You Clicks
- 5 Ways to Take Screenshots
- Change Your Password in Windows 10
- Uninstall Programs in Windows 10
- Enable or Disable Tablet Mode
- Add a User (Child or Adult)
- Change the Screen Resolution
- Sync Your Settings Across Devices
- Sync iPhone with Windows 10
- Control Windows 10 with Your Voice
- Upgrade to Windows 10 From Windows 7 or 8
- Eliminate Blue Light With Night Light
- Create a New Folder
- Get to the Desktop in Windows 10
- Add a Printer
- All Windows 10 Tips
- Set Alarms
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.