No longer will you look at that scarf on Etsy from a seller in Denmark and go searching for the exchange rate from the Euro to the dollar.
Version 42 of the Opera Browser has just what you need this holiday season -- a currency converter.
All you have to do is highlight the price you want to look up and watch as the browser immediately shows your local currency. You can choose your local tender in settings, and Opera currently supports 32 different currencies based on on values from the European Central Bank. If your own bank has different values, you may see a different rate reflected on your credit card or debit card statement.
Windows 10 Basics
- 7 Settings to Change Right Away
- Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts to Save You Clicks
- 5 Ways to Take Screenshots
- Change Your Password in Windows 10
- Uninstall Programs in Windows 10
- Enable or Disable Tablet Mode
- Add a User (Child or Adult)
- Change the Screen Resolution
- Sync Your Settings Across Devices
- Sync iPhone with Windows 10
- Control Windows 10 with Your Voice
- Upgrade to Windows 10 From Windows 7 or 8
- Eliminate Blue Light With Night Light
- Create a New Folder
- Get to the Desktop in Windows 10
- Add a Printer
- All Windows 10 Tips
- Set Alarms