Apple's iPad Pro features a ginormous 12.9-inch display, but you can't fill that screen with two Safari tabs side by side. Enter Sidefari ($0.99), an app that uses Apple's Split-View multitasking feature to solve this problem. Here's how to make it work for you.
How To Open Two Safari Tabs Simultaneously on the iPad Pro
2. Open Safari and swipe in from the right side of the screen.
3. Swipe down from the top of the right side of the screen.
4. Select Sidefari.
5. Tap on the address field, enter an address and press return.
6. Drag the tiny white bar to the left.
You're now able to fill your iPad Pro's massive 12.9-inch display with two tabs.
iPad Pro Tips and Tricks
- Multitask on the iPad Pro
- Every iPad Pro Keyboard Shortcut You'll Ever Need
- Use the iOS Keyboard as a Touchpad
- How to Use the Apple Pencil with iPad Pro's Notes App
- Edit Multiple Streams of 4K Video on the iPad Pro
- Use Your iPad Pro as a Secondary Display
- Check the Apple Pencil’s Battery Life
- Use Your iPhone as a Hotspot for the iPad Pro
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.