Mother's Day is less than a week away and if you want to avoid a repeat of last year's chocolates, Amazon has a sale just for you.
- Fire 7 Tablet (opens in new tab) for $39.99 ($10 off)
- Fire HD 8 (opens in new tab) for $59.99 ($20 off)
- Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet (opens in new tab) for $79.99 ($20 off)
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet (opens in new tab) for $99.99 ($30 off)
- Fire HD 10 Tablet (opens in new tab) for $119.99 ($30 off)
- Kindle (opens in new tab) for $59.99 ($20 off)
- Kindle Paperwhite (opens in new tab) for $99.99 ($20 off)
Although the tablets and Kindles were all about $5 to $10 cheaper last month, this week's sale is open to everyone and doesn't require Prime membership like April's discount. That said, the cost of Prime is jumping to $119 on May 11, which makes the gift of Prime (opens in new tab) — currently $99 — another option for moms who frequently shop online.
If you're already a Prime member and live near a Whole Foods, you have one more option. From May 9 through May 15, Whole Foods is offering Prime Members a 20-stem bunch of tulips for just $10 ($5 off).
Amazon's device sale ends Sunday, May 13 at 11:59pm ET.
- Best Laptop Deals of Today
- Kids Tablets to Buy or Avoid
- Apple CEO Dashes Hopes of macOS-iOS Marriage