On the hunt for a powerful gaming laptop this Cyber Monday? Act quick and you'll be able to snag an Evoo 17.3-inch RTX 2060 powered gaming laptop for only $1,099, a total savings of $600.
In addition to the specs listed above, you're also getting a RGB mechanical keyboard that's fully customizable and a 144Hz screen that produces life-like motion. For gamers looking to max out their settings or content creators in need of a device for smooth editing, the Evoo is plenty capable of handling demanding tasks.
This isn't the only machine from Evoo on sale this weekend, as I recently covered the company's $799 15-inch model, which comes with a less powerful GTX 1660Ti graphics card and an SSD with half the space. If you can compromise on the visual and storage aspects, the rest of the components between both laptops are the same.
Cyber Monday deals: Quick links
- Adidas: Up to 50% off select apparel
- Alienware: Up to $550 off Alienware gaming desktops and laptops
- Amazon: Countdown to Cyber Monday deals
- B&H Photo: Up to $500 off Canon, Nikon, and more
- Best Buy: Shop Cyber Monday now
- Chewy: Up to 60% off pet food and toys; BOGO select items
- Dell: Save up to 40% on XPS, monitors, desktops
- Expedia: Up 67% off travel deals
- HP: Up to 63% off Envy, Spectre, and more laptops
- Lenovo: Up to 56% off ThinkPads
- Lowe's: Up to 60% off DeWalt, Dyson, Honeywell, GE, more
- Microsoft: $500 off Surface Book 2
- Mixbook: 45% off sitewide via "BF19"
- Newegg: Sales on components, graphics cards, SSDs
- Otterbox: 25% off + free shipping
- Purple: Up to $400 off Purple mattresses
- Rosetta Stone: BOGO subscription sale
- Verizon: Free phone and 50% off activation fee when purchased online
- Walmart: Best deals you can get now
- Xfinity: $150 Prepaid Visa card with Internet + TV bundles
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.
Hunter Fenollol is Laptop’s editorial intern, where he covers the latest industry news and products. With a public relations degree from Long Island University, Hunter worked as a publicity specialist for independent game companies prior to joining the team. When he’s not working, you can find Hunter blowing his paycheck on slot machines, babysitting his two little sisters or playing the latest video games.