Black Friday is almost here and the best Black Friday monitor deals are already churning out at several retailers.
Whether you want to extend your laptop screen or build a multi-monitor setup on a budget, Black Friday is your ticket to huge savings. Budget shoppers know that Black Friday is the best time to snag a new monitor on the cheap. However, just about every retailer is offering discounts on today's best 1080p and 4K displays. In fact, we're already seeing early Black Friday monitor deals with markdowns on everything from within the 24-inch to 34-inch range.
We're talking the best monitors from brands like Acer, Asus, BenQ, Dell, HP, LG, Samsung and more. We should see discounts from $100 to $300 or more on both standard and gaming monitors.
We'll be rounding up the very best monitor deals right here to ensure you get the best value for your dollar.
Black Friday 2020 falls on November 27 and we expect to see a plethora of deals on the industry's best monitors. Be sure to bookmark our Black Friday 2020 page for this year's best Black Friday deals.
If you need to pick up a monitor or two or more sooner than later, here are the best monitor deals you can get right now.
Computer monitor buying guide 2020
- Go for the largest display that fits your workspace and budget
- Buy a 2K or 4K monitor if you can afford to splurge.
- Widescreen multimedia monitors are great for immersive PC gaming and maximum productivity.
- 60Hz and up is a good refresh rate, however, competitive gamers will benefit from 144Hz and up.
- Most monitors have a response time of 5 milliseconds. Gamers will want to get the lowest response time with 1ms being ideal.
Best Black Friday monitor deals right now
- Dell 27-inch 1080p IPS Monitor: was $199 now $99 @ Office Depot
- LG 24-inch IPS FreeSync Monitor: was $199 now $109 @ Best Buy
- Samsung 32" FHD 1080p Curved Monitor: was $249 now $209 @ Best Buy
- Alienware 25-inch 240Hz Gaming Monitor: was $509 now $309 @ Dell
- Dell 27-inch USB-C Monitor: was $479 now $359 @ Dell
Best Black Friday monitor deals
LG 24-inch IPS FreeSync Gaming Monitor: was $199 now $109 @ Best Buy
This 24-inch LG gaming monitor features FreeSync technology to eliminate screen tearing and stuttering. It has a 75Hz refresh rate, 5ms response time and a resolution of (1920 x 1080). Its wide viewing angle enables bright, vivid graphics from just about any direction.View Deal
Dell 27-inch 1080p IPS Monitor: was $199 now $99 @ Office Depot
In what appears to be an early Black Friday deal, the Dell D2721H monitor is $100 off. This 27-inch IPS display has a (1920 x 1080) resolution at 60Hz, and a 5ms response time. The stand tilts -5° to 20° for customizing your viewing angle.
Samsung 32" FHD Curved Monitor: was $249 now $209 @ Best Buy
The Samsung 32" FHD Curved Multimedia Monitor is great for gaming and streaming TV shows and movies. It's one of the least-expensive 32-inch Samsung monitors we've ever seen. View Deal
Dell 27-inch USB-C Monitor: was $479 now $359 @ Dell
Enhance your machine's viewing experience with this beautiful 27-inch Dell USB-C monitor. With a thin bezel design, small footprint and an adjustable stand, it's the perfect addition to any workspace. View Deal
Alienware 25-inch 240Hz Gaming Monitor: was $509 now $309 @ Dell
The new Alienware AW2521HFL gaming monitor is currently $200 off. This top-of-the-line display packs a 240Hz refresh rate, Nvidia G-Sync support and custom AlienFX lighting. It's one of the best gaming monitor deals you can get. View Deal