The day many thought may never come has arrived. BlackBerry 10 is finally here. And while there are some visual similarities that may remind you of the company's old BlackBerry 7 OS, let's be clear: BlackBerry 10 is brand new.
As with any new operating system, it will take a little while for users to learn all of BlackBerry 10's ins and outs, from the new gesture-based interface to the redesigned keyboard. To help make that process easier for you, we've put together this list of 14 tips with step-by-step instructions. So read on to learn how to get the most out of your BlackBerry 10 experience.
- How to Master BlackBerry 10's Gestures
- How to Move Predictive Text on BlackBerry 10's Keyboard
- How to Use the Time Shift Camera App in BlackBerry 10
- How to Edit Photos Using BlackBerry 10
- How to Put Your BlackBerry 10 Phone in Airplane Mode
- How to Copy and Paste Text in BlackBerry 10
- How to Change the Search Engine in BlackBerry 10's Browser
- How to Add Bookmarks to BlackBerry 10's Web Browser
- How to Create App Folders with BlackBerry 10
- How to Add Email and Social Media Accounts to BlackBerry 10
- How to Add Languages to BlackBerry 10's Virtual Keyboard
- How to Add Shortcuts to BlackBerry 10's Virtual Keyboard
- How to Change Navigation Settings in BlackBerry 10
- How to Disable Voice Navigation in BlackBerry 10