Once you learn the basics of Microsoft PowerPoint, it will be easy to make simple presentations and organize your slides. With our tips and tricks, you can make PowerPoint more than useful — you can make it powerful. We’ll teach you how to make a picture transparent, insert a screen recording, share a presentation on YouTube and more. See our list below and learn how to use PowerPoint 2016 and prior like a master.
Microsoft PowerPoint Tips
- Change Templates in PowerPoint
- Upload a PowerPoint Presentation to YouTube
- Change a Presentation to Portrait Orientation
- How to Insert a Screen Recording in PowerPoint
- Change Slide Size in PowerPoint
- How to Make a Picture Transparent in PowerPoint
- Convert a Presentation to PDF in PowerPoint
- Add a YouTube Video in PowerPoint
- How to Print Notes with Slides in PowerPoint 2016
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.