Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 provides settings that let you decide what three and four finger gestures can do. Simply go to Settings > Devices > Touchpad > Other Gestures for access.
Three or four-finger taps can be conscripted for Cortana, play/pause, Action Center or the middle mouse button, while swipes let you switch between apps and virtual desktops. A screen for advanced gestures lets you get even more granular, including creating and deleting virtual desktops and snapping Windows.
MORE: How to Use Windows 10
If you think your mouse has been a bit on the sensitive side, Sarkar writes that that has been fixed between the previous Insider Build and the new one.
There's also a less-useful new feature, which lets you select a time to turn your Wi-Fi back on after shutting it off (it's available under Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi, and is also available on mobile).
Windows 10 Basics
- 7 Settings to Change Right Away
- Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts to Save You Clicks
- 5 Ways to Take Screenshots
- Change Your Password in Windows 10
- Uninstall Programs in Windows 10
- Enable or Disable Tablet Mode
- Add a User (Child or Adult)
- Change the Screen Resolution
- Sync Your Settings Across Devices
- Sync iPhone with Windows 10
- Control Windows 10 with Your Voice
- Upgrade to Windows 10 From Windows 7 or 8
- Eliminate Blue Light With Night Light
- Create a New Folder
- Get to the Desktop in Windows 10
- Add a Printer
- All Windows 10 Tips
- Set Alarms
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.