Best Buy is currently promoting a Black Friday in July sale (opens in new tab) for the second time this month. But hey, we're not complaining. Especially since the sale cuts the price of the 2018 Apple MacBook Pro (opens in new tab) by a whopping $600.
If you've been eyeing Apple's exceptional but exorbitantly-priced laptop, then now is the time to buy. The 13-inch MacBook Pro is now going for as low as $1,449 ($350 off) with a Core i5 CPU, 8GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD. Doubling storage to 512GB raises the price to $1,599, which is $400 lower than the usual price of $1,999.
- Apple MacBook Pro (opens in new tab) (13-inch, 2018) for $1,449 ($350 off, Core i5/8GB of RAM/256GB SSD)
- Apple MacBook Pro (opens in new tab) (13-inch, 2018) for $1,599 ($400 off, Core i5/8GB of RAM/512GB SSD)
- Apple MacBook Pro (opens in new tab) (13-inch, 2018) for $2,249 ($600 off, Core i7/16GB of RAM/1TB SSD)
As per usual, the biggest savings are on the top-tier models. Best Buy is selling the 13-inch MacBook Pro with a Core i7 CPU, 16GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD for $2,249, for savings of $600.
The larger and more powerful 15-inch MacBook Pro is also on sale. Deals start with a Core i7 model with 16GB of RAM, a 256GB SSD and AMD Radeon Pro 555X graphics, which goes for $1,999 ($400 off).
- Apple MacBook Pro (opens in new tab) (15-inch, 2018) for $1,999 ($400 off, Core i7/16GB of RAM/256GB SSD/Radeon Pro 555X GPU)
- Apple MacBook Pro (opens in new tab) (15-inch, 2018) for $2,399 ($400 off, Core i7/16GB of RAM/512GB SSD/Radeon Pro 560X GPU)
- Apple MacBook Pro (opens in new tab) (15-inch, 2018) for $3,099 ($700 off, Core i9/32GB of RAM/1TB SSD/Radeon Pro 560X GPU)
There's also a mid-tier model on sale with 512GB of storage and a Radeon Pro 560X GPU for $2,399, or $400 off. And if your budget is flexible, we recommend going all-out on the 15-inch MacBook Pro with a Core i9 CPU, 32GB of RAM, a 1TB SSD and a Radeon Pro 560X GPU. That model costs $3,099, which is a lot of money but $700 off what you'd usually spend.
The MacBook Pro is one of the best laptops around, and a recommended choice for Apple users who can afford to spend top dollar. With blistering performance, an improved keyboard, a thin and durable chassis, and a gorgeous Retina display, there isn't much we don't like about Apple's flagship laptop. In fact, our biggest complaint is the laptop's steep price, which this deal mitigates in a big way.
Best Buy's Black Friday in July sale ends on Saturday, July 27, so you'll need to act fast. At least until Best Buy launches its next not-Black Friday event.