A new application found in the Windows app store suggests Samsung's developing a new Windows 10 device dubbed the Galaxy Book. Book Settings, which can be found here, is a secondary set of system utilities that enable settings for Pen, Battery Life Extender and an AMOLED display.
One surprising feature teased with the app is Pattern Log-in, an option we've never seen in Windows machines before. MSpoweruser notes that Samsung earned a trademark for a Galaxy Book back in 2012, which is for "Tablet computers," among other devices.
You probably don't want to test the Book Settings app on your own device, as its app store page notes "Book Settings is an application for Galaxy Book. It may not function normally on other devices."
- Kids Tablets to Buy (or Avoid)
- 10 Tablets with the Longest Battery Life
- Tablet Buying Guide: 8 Essential Tips
- The Best Tablets for Less Than $200
- Chromebook vs. Tablet: Which Should You Buy?
- Why 4G Tablets Are a Total Rip-Off
- How to Sell, Trade In or Donate Your Old Tablet
- iPad Buying Guide: Which One is Right for You?
- How to Use Your iPad as Your Only PC
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.