How to pin the On-Screen Keyboard in Windows 10
If you have a laptop without a touchscreen you might not have explored the tablet mode and its features in Windows 10 at all. The on-screen keyboard, a feature primarily created for devices such as Surface or a touchscreen laptop, can also be useful in the desktop mode.
Unfortunately, in the desktop mode the keyboard disappears every time you hit the Windows key or click outside the on-screen keyboard area. If you would like to use it as a substitute, you might want to pin it.
How to pin the on-screen keyboard in Windows 10
Open the Start menu by clicking the Windows button at the bottom left of the desktop.
- Choose Settings.
- Click Ease of Access under Windows Settings.
- Select Keyboard under the heading Interaction.
- Toggle the button On, under the Use the On-Screen Keyboard option.
- Click X to close the Keyboard dialogue box. The on-screen keyboard will remain in place.
- How to Create a Microsoft Account
- How to Configure Microsoft Word's Spell Check and Autocorrect
- How to Add Your Own Soundtrack to a Video in Windows 10