How to Add Your Own Soundtrack to a Video in Windows 10
Windows 10 has some amazing artificial intelligence that can add music to your videos with the touch of a button. But if you’re a tinkerer, or have a specific arrangement in mind, there’s always the option to do it yourself.
- Open Photos.
- Click the blue icon at the top that says Create. It should open a dropdown menu.
- From the list of available options, select Custom video with music.
- In the top right corner of the video, check the box to select it.
- Click the add button in the top right corner.
- Drag the video to the timeline, at the bottom.
- At the top, click Music.
- Choose Your music to select a custom track, or use the Recommended section to add one of the default options.
- Click Select music file and find the track you’d like to add.
- How to Use Windows 10 - Guide for Beginners & Power Users
- Windows 10 Settings You Should Change Right Away
- How to Use Cortana in Windows 10: Tips and How-Tos