From taking screen shots to making your desktop look like the one from Windows 7, these tips will help you make the most of Windows 8.
Windows 8 Tips
- How to Add a User the Right Way
- Add an All Programs Button to the Taskbar
- Make Windows 8 Look Like Windows 7
- Upgrade from Windows 8 to 8.1
- How to Dual Boot Windows 8 and 8.1
- 8 Worst Windows 8 Annoyances and How to Fix Them
- How to Show File Extensions
- Switch Tasks Faster
- Uninstall Windows 8 on a Dual Boot System
- Disable the Lock Screen
- How to Do a System Restore
- Shutdown Windows 8 in One Click
- How to Launch Apps from the Desktop
- Essential Windows 8 Keyboard Shortcuts
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.
Online Editorial Director
The official Geeks Geek, as his weekly column is titled, Avram Piltch has guided the editorial and production of Laptopmag.com since 2007. With his technical knowledge and passion for testing, Avram programmed several of LAPTOP's real-world benchmarks, including the LAPTOP Battery Test. He holds a master's degree in English from NYU.