Ink is going to get a bunch of small improvements, including the addition of a protractor tool that makes it easier to change colors and pen widths. The Photos app is also adopting ink, so users can now draw on top of their pictures. It's the same Ink experience, and we're surprised that it wasn't implemented sooner.
The camera app is getting a number of features on the mobile app, but the PC upgrade is more iterative. Now you can use the spacebar to take photos. Surface Tablets (the Surface Book, Pro 4, Pro 4 and Surface 3) can capture "Living Images," which add a bit of video.
Windows 10 Basics
- 7 Settings to Change Right Away
- Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts to Save You Clicks
- 5 Ways to Take Screenshots
- Change Your Password in Windows 10
- Uninstall Programs in Windows 10
- Enable or Disable Tablet Mode
- Add a User (Child or Adult)
- Change the Screen Resolution
- Sync Your Settings Across Devices
- Sync iPhone with Windows 10
- Control Windows 10 with Your Voice
- Upgrade to Windows 10 From Windows 7 or 8
- Eliminate Blue Light With Night Light
- Create a New Folder
- Get to the Desktop in Windows 10
- Add a Printer
- All Windows 10 Tips
- Set Alarms
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.