One of the most popular video chat and audio calling apps in the world, Skype is available in many different versions and on every major platform. You've probably used Skype at one time or another, but have you mastered all of its features?
With the tips and tricks below, you'll be a Skype wizard. We'll teach you how to forward calls to your landline or mobile phone, use external microphones and cameras, disable its typing indicator and more.
- Use an External Camera for Skype
- Use an External Microphone with Skype
- Disable Skype’s Typing Indicator
- How to Make Skype Calls on a Chromebook
- Back Up Your Skype Chat History
- Clear Skype Chat History
- How to Make Skype Forward Calls to Your Landline or Mobile Phone
- Use Skype as a Remote Control Security Camera