The company is no longer selling 16GB models of its iPad Air 2, Mini 4 and Mini 2, as it bumped up the storage for the tablets at those prices to 32GB apiece. The once-64GB capacities on the higher-end versions of those iPads also got an upgrade, as they now come with 128GB of storage.
iPad Pro shoppers also get more bang for their buck, as the 128GB models now cost $50 less and the 256GB version are $100 less. That means more money left over for Apple Pencils, Smart Keyboards and iCloud storage.
iPad Pro Tips and Tricks
- Multitask on the iPad Pro
- Every iPad Pro Keyboard Shortcut You'll Ever Need
- Use the iOS Keyboard as a Touchpad
- Display Two Safari Tabs Simultaneously on the iPad Pro
- How to Use the Apple Pencil with iPad Pro's Notes App
- Edit Multiple Streams of 4K Video on the iPad Pro
- Use Your iPad Pro as a Secondary Display
- Check the Apple Pencil’s Battery Life
- Use Your iPhone as a Hotspot for the iPad Pro