Prime Day is your ticket to scoring great deals on some of the best tablets and laptops around. Although Prime Day doesn't technically begin until Monday at 3am ET, this year Amazon is giving Alexa owners a head start.
This weekend Prime members who own an Alexa-powered device can shop select Amazon hardware at super low prices.
- All-new Fire 7 Tablet for $29.99 ($20 off)
- Echo Dot for $22 ($27 off)
- Fire TV Stick for $14.99 ($25 off)
- Fire TV Stick 4K for $24.99 ($25 off)
- All-New Echo Dot for Kids for $44.99 ($25 off)
- All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet for $59.99 ($40 off)
More Amazon devices will go on sale when Prime Day proper begins. Those devices include:
- Fire HD 8 Tablet for $49.99 ($30 off) or get two for $79.98 ($80 off)
- Fire HD 10 Tablet for $99.99 ($50 off) or get two for $179.98 ($120 off)
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet for $79.99 ($50 off) or get two for $139.98 ($120 off)
- Kindle Paperwhite E-reader for up to $50 off, plus a $5 eBook credit and three months free Kindle Unlimited, starting at just $84.99
- All-new Kindle E-reader for $59.99 ($30 off), plus a $5 eBook credit and three months free Kindle Unlimited, just $59.99
Among our favorite Prime Day deals is the Amazon Fire HD 10 for $99.99. Traditionally priced at $149.99, it's $50 off and at an all-time price low.
In our Fire HD 10 review, we liked its bright, vivid screen and snappy performance. Although it's not compatible with Google apps, it packs the best screen and performance out of all the Fire tablets we've tested.
The Fire HD 10's 1920 x 1200-pixel panel produces crisp, bright, and vivid images. Its screen can emit up to 405 nits, which is higher than the 335-nit Fire 7 and the 380-nit Fire HD 8.
For more info on how to get the best Prime Day deals, check out our Amazon Prime Day Tips to Tracking the Best Deals.
Amazon Prime Day Starts July 15
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.
Hilda Scott uses her combined passion for gadgets and bargain shopping to bring you the best prices on all things tech. She has a bachelor’s degree in film and media studies from Hunter College and 11 years of tech and entertainment journalism. Her work has been featured on Tom’s Guide, iTechPost, Examiner.com, Parlemag, Enstars, and Latin Times. When she's not scouting for the best deals, Hilda’s catching up on her favorite TV shows and pro-wrestling matches.