How to Rename Bluetooth Devices in Windows 10
It’s not well-known, but you can rename Bluetooth devices much like you’d rename your home WiFi network. Acting much like an SSID, the Bluetooth device name appears in a list of available options any time you are attempting to pair two devices.
But what most don’t realize is that your Cannon DSLR doesn’t always have to be Canon_EOSxyz123, it can be something more recognizable like, “Canon DSLR” or “backup Android device.”
- Open the Start menu by clicking the Windows icon at the bottom left of the Desktop.
- Choose Settings from the list of options. Just click the gear icon to open the settings menu.
- Select System under Windows Settings.
- Click About.
- Click Rename this PC, under Device specifications.
- Enter a new name in the Rename your PC dialog box.
- Click Restart now.
- How to Configure Microsoft Word's Spell Check and Autocorrect
- How to Import Gmail Contacts to Windows 10
- How to Add Your Own Soundtrack to a Video in Windows 10