The 2018 iPad Pro sports a ton of new features including an ultra-thin bezel and Apple's ridiculously fast A12X processor. It's not a cheap tablet, but for a limited time Amazon is making it a little less expensive.
The online retailer has the Apple iPad Pro 11-inch (64GB) tablet on sale for $729. Normally priced at $799, this deal saves you $70 and it's the best deal we've seen on Apple's new tablet to date. (It was $759 back in December). Need more storage? Amazon also has the iPad Pro 11-inch (256GB) tablet on sale for $869 ($80 off). (Again, this beats December's sale which offered the 256GB model for $899).
- Apple iPad Pro 11-inch (64GB) for $729 ($70 off) at Amazon
- iPad Pro 11-inch (256GB) for $869 ($80 off) at Amazon
- iPad Pro 11-inch (64GB) for $729 ($70 off) at B&H Photo
- iPad Pro 11-inch (256GB) for $869 ($80 off) at B&H Photo
- iPad Pro 11-inch (512GB) for $1,049 ($100 off) at B&H Photo
This time around, the 12-inch iPad Pro is also on sale. The deals include:
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch (64GB) for $899 ($100 off) at Amazon
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch (64GB) for $899 ($100 off) at B&H Photo
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch (512GB) for $1,249 ($100 off) at Amazon
The A12X Bionic processor inside this iPad is the fastest chip we've tested in a mobile device capable of beating even some Core i7-based laptops in our tests. With a stunning 11-inch Retina multi-touch display, long battery life, and enhanced Apple Pencil 2 functionality (sold separately), the 2018 iPad Pro is simply the best tablet for power users.
This iPad sale no expiration date, so we suggest you act fast.
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.
Hilda Scott uses her combined passion for gadgets and bargain shopping to bring you the best prices on all things tech. She has a bachelor’s degree in film and media studies from Hunter College and 11 years of tech and entertainment journalism. Her work has been featured on Tom’s Guide, iTechPost, Examiner.com, Parlemag, Enstars, and Latin Times. When she's not scouting for the best deals, Hilda’s catching up on her favorite TV shows and pro-wrestling matches.