Logitech's Create keyboard for the 12.9-inch iPad Pro has been hailed as one of the best available, even better than the one created by Apple. Today, Logitech finally released a version for the smaller, 9.7-inch iPad Pro.
The 1.4 millimeters of travel on the new Create should continue the tradition of feeling more like a laptop than Apple's offerings. Apple's keyboards for the iPad Pro have soft keys with little travel at all.
Besides the size, it doesn't appear that anything else has changed on the functionality side. It has the same row of iOS shortcut keys, a backlight and smart connector.
The 9.7-inch model retails for $129.99, $20 less than its larger sibling. It's available in black or blue, while the bigger option comes in red, gold, and purple, as well.
iPad Pro Tips and Tricks
- Multitask on the iPad Pro
- Every iPad Pro Keyboard Shortcut You'll Ever Need
- Use the iOS Keyboard as a Touchpad
- Display Two Safari Tabs Simultaneously on the iPad Pro
- How to Use the Apple Pencil with iPad Pro's Notes App
- Edit Multiple Streams of 4K Video on the iPad Pro
- Use Your iPad Pro as a Secondary Display
- Check the Apple Pencil’s Battery Life
- Use Your iPhone as a Hotspot for the iPad Pro