While we expect Samsung to officially unveil its 9.6-inch Galaxy Tab S3 this month at Mobile World Congress, a leak has given us our first sneak peak at the slate.
This image, first published by the German tech website WinFuture.de, shows a render of the high-end tablet that looks like it belongs in a press kit. While this image doesn't reveal any new features, it does suggest that Samsung will be pairing the slate with its S Pen stylus.
Previous rumors suggested that the S3 will feature a 9.6-inch, 2,048 x 1,536-pixel display and support both Wi-Fi and LTE connectivity. As for other specs, it'll run on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB of RAM. The slate will pack a 12-megapixel camera on the back and a 5-MP selfie shooter.
Samsung is expected to ship the S3 with Android Nougat 7.0, which offers a split-screen view mode that tablets can make the most of.
- Kids Tablets to Buy (or Avoid)
- 10 Tablets with the Longest Battery Life
- Tablet Buying Guide: 8 Essential Tips
- The Best Tablets for Less Than $200
- Chromebook vs. Tablet: Which Should You Buy?
- Why 4G Tablets Are a Total Rip-Off
- How to Sell, Trade In or Donate Your Old Tablet
- iPad Buying Guide: Which One is Right for You?
- How to Use Your iPad as Your Only PC
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.