How to Share Web Links via Email in Windows 8
Windows 8's Share charm allows you to send links to friends and family through apps like Mail, People and more with just a few clicks. This saves you from having to copy and paste the desired link, open a new browser tab and log into your e-mail account, which takes a lot longer than distributing a link with Share does.
- Open a webpage you'd like to share.
- Open Charms and click Share.
- Click Mail.
- Type in a recipient's e-mail address. You can also add a message to the e-mail by clicking on and writing in the field labeled “Add a message”.
- Click on the Send button below the image of the envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- 10 Ways Windows 8 Beats the iPad
- How to Share to Facebook From Any Windows 8 App
- Top 10 Windows 8 Hybrids: Tablet Meets Laptop