The iPad is finally yours. Personalize it by adding a new background from images you save from the web or your own photos.
1. In the Settings app, tap Wallpaper on the left menu.
2. Tap "Choose a New Wallpaper."
3. Choose from Dynamic photos, Still photos, or one of your albums
4. Pick a photo and choose "Set Home Screen," "Set Lock Screen" or "Set Both" depending on where you want the wallpaper.
iPad Pro Tips and Tricks
- Multitask on the iPad Pro
- Every iPad Pro Keyboard Shortcut You'll Ever Need
- Use the iOS Keyboard as a Touchpad
- Display Two Safari Tabs Simultaneously on the iPad Pro
- How to Use the Apple Pencil with iPad Pro's Notes App
- Edit Multiple Streams of 4K Video on the iPad Pro
- Use Your iPad Pro as a Secondary Display
- Check the Apple Pencil’s Battery Life
- Use Your iPhone as a Hotspot for the iPad Pro