How to Change the Lock Screen and Wallpaper on the iPad
The iPad is finally yours. Personalize it by adding a new background from images you save from the web or your own photos.
- In the Settings app, tap Brightness And Wallpaper on the left menu.
- Select the current wallpaper images to launch a list of photo albums on the iPad and preloaded wallpaper images.
- Tap an image to see a preview of how it will look at full screen.
- If an image doesn’t have the correct aspect ratio for the screen, the iPad will stretch it to fit. Turn the iPad to landscape and portrait orientations to see how the image will fit/stretch before choosing.
- Tap Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen, or Set Both on the top right.