How to Watch Your iPad on a Television Set (Using AirPlay)
If you happen to own the latest Apple TV and have iOS 5 installed on your iPad 2, you can wirelessly stream whatever is on your tablet’s display to your HDTV. Whether it’s a movie you downloaded in iTunes, YouTube video, pictures, or even Angry Birds, you can watch it on the big screen.
- Turn on Apple TV and the connected television.
- Go to the multitasking bar and slide right until the media controls are in view.
- Click on the AirPlay icon next to the volume control.
- Select the AirPlay option.
- Turn on the Mirroring option.
- Select the game, website, or document you wish to see. All iPad 2 activity will wirelessly stream to your television.