Amazon Prime Day and Black Friday are just around the corner, but that doesn't mean you can't snatch a good deal on a laptop before these two massive shopping days arrive.
The retailer is currently selling the 2018 MacBook Pro for as much as $900 off. Apple only recently released the 2019 version of its flagship laptop, so now is the perfect time to jump on a sale for the previous model (one of our favorite laptops of 2018) before they're all gone. This particular sale is hard to beat.
An entry-level version of the 13.3-inch MacBook Pro is going for $1550, or $250 off the retail price. This Space Gray edition packs an Intel Core i5 CPU, 8GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD (The silver version with the same specs costs $1,649). Need more storage? You can upgrade to a 512GB SSD for $1,749 ($200 off). And if that's not enough, a 1TB SKU with a Core i7 CPU goes for $2,449 ($250 off).
- MacBook Pro (13-inch) for $1549 ($250 off, Core i5/8GB/256GB SSD)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch) for $1,749 ($200 off, Core i5/8GB/512GB SSD)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch) for $2,449 ($250 off, Core i7/8GB/1TB SSD)
These are some great deals, but the biggest savings are on the high-end models. A 15.4-inch MacBook Pro (with Touch Bar) with a Core i7 CPU, 16GB of RAM, a 256GB SSD and Radeon Pro 555X graphics is on sale for $2,099, or $300 off the original list price. Again, there are some nice savings when you opt for more storage: a 512GB model is $300 off and a 1TB version is $250 off.
- MacBook Pro (15-inch) for $2,099 ($300 off, Core i7/16GB/256GB SSD)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch) for $2,499 ($300 off, Core i7/16GB/512GB SSD)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch) for $2,949 ($250 off, Core i7/16GB/1TB SSD)
The biggest savings, however, are on the highest-end models, where you'll find some of the largest discounts on any Apple laptop. A 15.4-inch MacBook Pro with a Core i9 CPU, 16GB of RAM, a 1TB SSD and Radeon 560X GPU is $3,099, or $400 off, while another model with a Core i7 CPU, 32GB of RAM, a 2TB SSD and Radeon 560X GPU costs $3,599 ($600 off). But the crown jewel of this epic sale is on the top-of-the-line model, which is discounted a whopping $900. For $5,399, you get a Core i9 CPU, 32GB of RAM, a 4TB SSD and Radeon 560X graphics.
- MacBook Pro (15-inch) for $3,099 ($400 off, Core i9/16GB/1TB SSD/Radeon 560X GPU)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch) for $3,599 ($600 off, Core i7/32GB/2TB SSD/Radeon 560X GPU)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch) for $5,399 ($900 off, Core i9/32GB/4TB SSD/Radeon 560X GPU)
You might need to act fast: most of these deals will end on June 7 at 8:15pm ET while others go until supplies lasts.