Want to use your smartphone while in flight? You'll have to put it in airplane mode.
1. Navigate to the home screen or BlackBerry Hub and swipe down from the top of the display to bring up the Settings menu.
2. Tap the Settings app to open the System Settings menu and select Network Connections.
3. Switch the Airplane Mode slider to the On position and all of your wireless radio connections will be shut off.
4. To disable Airplane Mode, move the slider to the Off position.
More Blackberry 10 Tips
- How to Master BlackBerry 10's Gestures
- How to Move Predictive Text on BlackBerry 10's Keyboard
- How to Use the Time Shift Camera App in BlackBerry 10
- How to Edit Photos Using BlackBerry 10
- How to Put Your BlackBerry 10 Phone in Airplane Mode
- How to Copy and Paste Text in BlackBerry 10
- How to Change the Search Engine in BlackBerry 10's Browser
- How to Add Bookmarks to BlackBerry 10's Web Browser
- How to Create App Folders with BlackBerry 10
- How to Add Email and Social Media Accounts to BlackBerry 10
- How to Add Languages to BlackBerry 10's Virtual Keyboard
- How to Add Shortcuts to BlackBerry 10's Virtual Keyboard
- How to Change Navigation Settings in BlackBerry 10
- How to Disable Voice Navigation in BlackBerry 10