How to Change Design Themes in Keynote
Once you've started a slide deck in Keynote, you may find that the images you need to use don't exactly fit with the theme you started with. Fortunately, you're not stuck with it, and can easily switch to ones that fit better.
Here's how to switch presentation themes in Keynote:
1. Click Document in the top right corner.
2. Click Change Theme.
3. Select a Theme. Click Wide to view presentations formatted in the 16:9 aspect ratio.4. Click Choose.
You've changed presentation themes in Keynote!
- How to Play a Slideshow in Apple Photos
- How to Share Images on Facebook, Twitter with Apple Photos
- How to Edit Images in Apple Photos