Android 7, which bears the delicious Nougat codename, is out and it offers split-screen views and more interactive notifications. As exciting as that is, you may need some help getting it onto your device and learning how to make the most of its new features. With our guides for getting the update onto Nexus devices, splitting your screen and mirroring Chrome and other apps, you'll quickly become nimble in Nougat.
Image Credit: Asif Islam/Shutterstock
Android 7 Nougat Tips
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat to a Nexus Device
- How to Use Multi-Window View in Android 7 Nougat
- Split-Screen Chrome in Android 7 Nougat
- How to Customize Android Nougat With System UI Tuner
- How to Swipe-Up for Multi-Window View in Android Nougat
- Split-Screen The Same App in Android 7 Nougat
- Customize the Android Quick Settings Menu
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.