If you are looking to save some real money on your next smartphone consider this Prime Day deal for a Moto G Power for just $199. That's $50 off the retail price of this battery-packed budget smartphone and the lowest price that we've seen on it since its launch.
The Moto G Power's claim to fame is its 5,000 mAh battery which will allow it to easily last for two full days of use for some users thanks to its power-efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor. It's one of our picks for the best smartphones of 2020 and an amazing value with today's discount.
- Best Prime Day Deals
- Best Prime Day Phone Deals
- Epic Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL Prime Day deal takes $350 off
Moto G Power: Was $249 now $199 @ Amazon
The Moto G Power has the largest battery we've seen in a budget smartphone at 5,000 mAh. The 6.4-inch display is large and bright and paired with that massive battery will allow you to watch content for hours without needing to charge up. The triple camera array is impressive for its price range and delivers better results than the sub-$300 competition.
While Motorola has been trying to make its name known in the flagship smartphone realm again, the company continues to churn out a number of fantastic option in the budget smartphone arena and the Moto G Power is our favorite of those devices.
It offers a solid collection of features with a triple camera array that includes a wide-angle, ultra-wide and a macro lens. While it won't hold up to low-light conditions as well as the flagships or the Pixel 4a, it produces nice crisp images in good light. The 6.4-inch display isn't the most vibrant, but most will appreciate the size and it does deliver a solid max brightness at 500 nits.
Again the battery is the highlight for this phone, with some of the best battery life of any smartphone in our lab testing at 16 hours and 10 minutes. That's running continuous web surfing on an LTE network, so measured against your average day of usage you can see how it can easily power through two days for many users.
Now that Amazon Prime Day 2020 has officially kicked off we expect to see tons of deals on the industry’s best smartphones. Be sure to bookmark our Prime Day phone deals page for this year’s exclusive deals on phones.
Prime Day deals: quick links
- Kindle Oasis E-reader: was $279 now just $199
- All-new Fire 7 Tablet (16GB): was $49 now just $39
- Fire HD 10 Tablet (32GB, With Special Offers): was $149 now just $79
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7/S7+: up to $150 off
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A: $50 off
- HP Pro c640 Chromebook (Customizable): was $794 now $555 @ HP
- Samsung: Great October Sale: deals phones, tablets, and more
- Aukey Wireless 10000mAh Portable Charger: $27.99 via coupon," NQJS24TS"
- Flexispot Electric Standing Desk (White): was $299 now $199
- Flexispot Electric Standing Desk (Black): was $299 now $199
- Urbanears Plattan 2 wireless headphones: was $50 now $30
- Satechi Aluminum USB Headphone Stand Holder: was $49 now $29
- Satechi Trio Wireless Charging Pad: was $109: now $90
- Nintendo Switch Games: up to 35% off
- Microsoft Early Holiday Sale: up to $600 off Laptops
- Google Pixelbook Go: $200 off
- HP Chromebook 11: was $285 now $262
- Dell: Save on XPS 13, XPS 15
- Lenovo: Up to 69% off
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.
Sean Riley has been covering tech professionally for over a decade now. Most of that time was as a freelancer covering varied topics including phones, wearables, tablets, smart home devices, laptops, AR, VR, mobile payments, fintech, and more. Sean is the resident mobile expert at Laptop Mag, specializing in phones and wearables, you'll find plenty of news, reviews, how-to, and opinion pieces on these subjects from him here. But Laptop Mag has also proven a perfect fit for that broad range of interests with reviews and news on the latest laptops, VR games, and computer accessories along with coverage on everything from NFTs to cybersecurity and more.