Forget Prime Day: MacBook Pro $700 Off at Best Buy
Both 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro configurations are heavily discounted at Best Buy for the next few days. The biggest savings are on a decked-out 2018 MacBook Pro with a Core i7 CPU, 16GB of RAM, a 512GB SSD and Radeon Pro 560X GPU, which is now $2,099, down a whopping $700 from its retail price. The largest price cut is on the silver model but Best Buy also lopped $500 off the Space Gray color variant.
- MacBook Pro (2018, 15-inch) for $2,099 ($700 off, Core i7/16GB of RAM/512GB SSD)
- MacBook Pro (2018, 15-inch) for $1,899 ($500 off, Core i7/16GB of RAM/256GB SSD)
- MacBook Pro (2018, 15-inch) for $3,499 ($600 off, Core i9/32GB of RAM/1TB SSD)
If you don't need as much graphics power, a slightly lower-end version of the 2018 MacBook Pro is also generously discounted. Now just $1,899 (down from $2,399), this MacBook Pro model has a Core i7 CPU, 16GB of RAM, a 256GB SSD and Radeon Pro 555X GPU. On the other side of the spectrum is a beastly Core i9 model with 32GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD for $3,499, or $600 off.
- MacBook Pro (2018, 13-inch) for $1,449 ($550 off, Core i5/8GB of RAM/512GB SSD)
- MacBook Pro (2018, 13-inch) for $1,499 ($300 off, Core i5/8GB of RAM/256GB SSD)
Don't need all that screen real estate? The 13-inch MacBook Pro is also on sale. For $1,449, this 2018 model comes with a Core i5 CPU, 8GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD. That's a huge savings of $550 on the silver model. If that model is sold out, and you don't need so much storage, then a similarly configured MacBook Pro with a 256GB SSD costs $1,499, or $300 off.
The sale will only last for two days, so be sure to jump on it fast. Not sure if the MacBook Pro is right for you? Bookmark our Amazon Prime Day Deals page for all the latest discounts.