How to Manage Your Passwords in Chrome
Password managers are convenient, easy-to-use tools that take a lot of the pain out of surfing the web. Google's Chrome features a built-in password manager that allows you to save credentials for all of your favorite websites. But what if you want to remove a password from Chrome's database?
- Sign into your Chrome account and click the wrench icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings and click Show Advanced Settings at the bottom of the page.
- Scroll down to Passwords and Forms and click Manage Saved Passwords.
- Scroll to the password you want to remove from the manager and click the X button.
Alternatively, you can choose to show or change a password before you delete it by choosing one of the websites from the list and clicking Show.
- How to Use Incognito Windows in Chrome
- How to Open Multiple Tabs on Start Up with Chrome
- How to Save Your Bookmarks as Favicons in Chrome