How to Integrate Twitter on Your iPad
iOS 5 lets iPad users tweet from within Camera, Maps, Photos, Safari, and YouTube with the press of a button. And you’ll only have to sign in once.
- Install the Twitter app for iPad.
- Go to Settings, select Twitter, and sign in.
- Click the Share button from within the Camera, Maps, Photos, Safari, and YouTube apps to launch a drop-down menu.
- Click Tweet to launch a text box with your attachment included.
- Write your 140-character update and click Send.