iOS 5 lets iPad users tweet from within Camera, Maps, Photos, Safari, and YouTube with the press of a button. And you’ll only have to sign in once.
- Install the Twitter app for iPad.
- Go to Settings, select Twitter, and sign in.
- Click the Share button from within the Camera, Maps, Photos, Safari, and YouTube apps to launch a drop-down menu.
- Click Tweet to launch a text box with your attachment included.
- Write your 140-character update and click Send.
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.
Sherri L. Smith has been cranking out product reviews for Laptopmag.com since 2011. In that time, she's reviewed more than her share of laptops, tablets, smartphones and everything in between. The resident gamer and audio junkie, Sherri was previously a managing editor for Black Web 2.0 and contributed to BET.Com and Popgadget.