Whether you're building a new gaming rig or tweaking your current setup, gamers of all types will want to check out today's Amazon sale.
The retailer is taking up to 50 percent off HyperX gaming gear with prices starting as low as $14.99. Deals include:
Other noteworthy PC gaming deals:
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro RGB Gaming Mouse for $39.99 ($20 off)
- HyperX Alloy FPS Pro Gaming Keyboard for $49.99 ($20 off)
- HyperX HX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset for $69.99 ($50 off)
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset for $74.99 ($25 off)
- HyperX Fury RGB 480GB SSD for $75.99 ($19 off)
- HyperX Alloy FPS RGB Gaming Keyboard for $79.99 ($30 off)
- HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless Gaming Headset for $99.99 ($60 off)
- HyperX Savage EXO 960GB SSD for $159.99 ($40 off)
- shop the entire HyperX sale at Amazon
No PC gaming setup is complete without a reliable gaming headset. Currently, you can score the HyperX Cloud Flight for $99.99. Normally priced at $160, that's $60 off its regular price and the lowest price we've ever seen for this gaming headset. It features 50mm drivers and a detachable noise-cancelling microphone. Sister site Tom's Guide reviewed the HyperX Cloud Flight and liked its lightweight profile and cozy design as well as its strong sound quality and crisp microphone.
Also part of Amazon's gaming sale is the HyperX Alloy FPS RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for $79.99 ($30 off). It features a solid steel frame and silver speed mechanical switches for responsive and precise key clicks. Alternatively, you can opt for the Editor's Choice HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro RGB Gaming Mouse, which is on sale for $39.99.
Amazon's HyperX sale end March 6 at 3am ET.
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.
Hilda Scott uses her combined passion for gadgets and bargain shopping to bring you the best prices on all things tech. She has a bachelor’s degree in film and media studies from Hunter College and 11 years of tech and entertainment journalism. Her work has been featured on Tom’s Guide, iTechPost, Examiner.com, Parlemag, Enstars, and Latin Times. When she's not scouting for the best deals, Hilda’s catching up on her favorite TV shows and pro-wrestling matches.